What do you want your attendees and guests to think about when they hear the name of your event and how do you want them to feel?
Give birth to a brand that develops such a strong relationship with its customers that people will move mountains to get to the event.
People love new things and love to know what’s new. Re invent your brand each year – keep it fresh and alive.
Conferences and award ceremonies without strong brands are invisible – successful branding tools are not just ‘a nice thing to have’ – they boost your social media, advertising, PR, sales and ultimately add value to the bottom line.
We will have a cup of coffee (or a few) with you and chat about your brand:
- Image. What idea do you want your customers to develop in their minds about your event and what do they expect when they see you are staging an event under the brand name?
- Identity. How do you want your brand to be recognised ?
- Positioning. What segments of your market are you targeting? Who will be the attendees, guests, exhibitors, sponsors and suppliers?
- Personality. What do you want your customers to feel when they think about the event? What emotional buttons do you want to press? What do you want them to experience pre, during and post event?
- Differentiation. How will your brand ‘stand out from the crowd?’ People nowadays have limited financial resources to spend attending conferences and award ceremonies – what will make them invest their finances in your event and not one of your competitors?
- Communication. What core benefits do you want to clearly communicate to your customers?
After our chat, we will:
- Design your logo and, if required, the punchline.
- Design and activate your event web site.
- Design a programme of visuals to complement the brand, stored in line ready for the launch of your social media, advertising, PR and sales campaigns.
- Review the brand quarterly – identifying the brand gap – what the brand is promising to deliver in its communications and what the brand is actually delivering.
- Review the brand post event – ideas on how to enhance and extend the brand for the staging of future events.
‘A great brand is a story that’s never completely told’ – Scott Bedbury