The quality of your speakers and programme is the catalyst for optimum event attendance.
Cement success by sourcing the best industry luminaries and creating killer presentations and programmes.
Think Confidence. Simplicity. Projection. Profile. Persona.
We work with the best. Our current direct speaker offerings include:
Matthew Price, Chief Correspondent, BBC Radio 4 Today Programme, UK
Tim Hughes, Co-Founder and Managing Director of Digital Leadership Associates, UK
Edward Gibson, Risk Management, J.D., CISSP, CFE, FBCS, (Ret.) FBI Special Agent, USA
Paul De Souza, Founder President, CSFI – Cyber Security Forum Initiative, USA
Many of the additional speakers we recommend are commissioned through speaker agencies. We work with these agencies to cement your requirements.
VIEW SPEAKER BIOGRAPHIES
- Launch your call for papers and monitor, collect , collate and respond to abstracts.
- Launch your call for award ceremony entries and monitor, collect, collate and respond to respondents.
- Work with you on producing killer programmers, outlining tried and tested schedules.
- Guide you with your ‘choice of speaker’ instincts.
- Guide you with your ‘choice of award judges’ instincts.
- Liaise with all speakers/judges from draft programme stage through to confirming attendance, arranging accommodation, implementing speaker/judge administrative procedures through to meeting and greeting speakers/judges onsite, undertaking speaker/judge rehearsals and general speaker/judge hospitality throughout the duration of the event.
- Capture all speaker/judge biographies and audio visual requirements.
- Operate an information line for speakers/judges.
- Host your on site ‘Speaker/Judge Preview Room’ – the speaker’s haven for presentation calm and focus.
- Work with you to cement all contingency plans for those ‘unseen eventualities.’